gr8lakes

Part numbers for Sig 290 cockpit seat skins?

2 posts in this topic

The PDF parts guides do not seem to have part numbers for the seat skins for my Sig 290.

Mine is a 2005 Signature 290 (made between 2004-2009 with same cockpit seats, or 2002-2003 Signature 280).

Anyone have a list of cockpit seat skin part numbers for my boat?  If I had the part numbers, I could search for new old stock on Ebay or Google.

Are skins available for the 2009s?

Who made the skins for Chap, that they might still have the patterns?

Finally, if nothing else, does anyone know the part numbers for the vinyl used in this color scheme, as I see that some Chap vinyls are advertised on the web (Great Lakes Skipper closeouts).

2005-Signature-290-Seats-arrows.png

In case this helps anyone:

Most of the vinyl in the picture above  is Spradling Beluga Whitecap, which is still available new from Spradling distributors, by the yard.  Original vendor  was G&T Industries, but they sold the business.  Its a good quality vinyl with an easy clean finish layer on top.  On my boat, the prior owner must have used the wrong cleaner and burned a seat bottom.  I'll recover it.

The faux performated tan vinyl looks like Spradling Polaris.  The color appears to be discontinued from Spradling (guessing), but is still available online from other vendors.  I found a vendor and bought a sample last week.

I havent yet identified the chocolate colored vinyl in the middle of the seatbacks.