Schooner

'96 Chaparral 1830 - Chrome Letters

4 posts in this topic

I haven't seen any recent conversation about this topic, but I have recently acquired a 1996 Chaparral 1830 and am missing a chrome "C" and chrome "L". I know some have replaced their boat emblem with vinyl stickers, and I would like to keep it original since I am only missing a couple letters. So, does anyone have a "C" or "L" they are willing to sell? I have attached pics of my missing letters. Thank you! (I have been looking on eBay but have had no luck yet)

Best regards, Rich

1996 Chaparral 1830_Logo Lettering.jpg

1996 Chaparral 1830_Logo Lettering 2.jpg

Hello

Sorry to say Chaparral chrome logo’s 2006 and prior are no longer available.

You may want to think about replacing your current name with one of the 2 names Chaparral is currently using.

The 2 names are different sizes;

The first is for smaller boats and it measures 30" long & 1 3/4" high including the bird logo it’s part number is 14.00671. ( Click Here )

The second for larger boats (over 24’) measures 32" LONG X 2 1/2" HIGH (just for the name not including the bird logo) ( Click Here )

( Click Here For The Bird Logo)

They are both available in our on-line Chaparral parts store just search “logo”  we always keep them in stock.

Hi. I may have. We are considering doing new graphics on our 2004 Sig and if so, will replace the original chrome raised letters with something done in vinyl. 

Fire me your contact info and I’ll get a hold of you if we do it. 

Hi Schnobel, I appreciate your offer. However, I think your chrome letters are a different size/style than those on my 96 1830.