Sign in to follow this  
Fgeo14

Boat Trailer Tires Reco - 216 Sunesta Deck Boat

Hi Folks,

I need new tires to move my boat from one lake to another where we will have a lake house. My current tires are shot but I don't necessarily need the "best of the best" replacement tires as the boat will stay at the lake house once I move it - I just know the 4 I got probably will not last 5 miles! I have a load-rite  tandem axle bunk style trailer.  Your recos are welcomed!

Thanks

Frank

I would recommend whatever Walmart has available at the lowest price :)

Or Costco, if you are a member.

Check out tires from etrailer.com.  Probably better quality than walmart tires...at least in my case they were...and you can get tire AND rim for not much more or the same as local tire retailers.

first thing is look at your tires and make sure you get the correct load range.  probably a C or D for that boat.  Although load range E wouldn't hurt.  Other than Walmart, sams, cheapest trailer tire should work. 

Hi Frank ,

I sent you a PM about some  trailer tires I have Let me know if you are interested

Ron

Last season I shopped around locally as well as online and found the best value on etrailer. As jeffreydc mentioned it was actually cheaper to purchase the tires and rims than to ahve a local tire shop mount tires on current rims.