Sign in to follow this  
Wingnut

265, or is it???

So I finally replaced the 3 numbers on the back of my 256 SSX, that had less than perfect coloration after only 1 year. Bad chrome I figure.  Had to make a decision though. Does she come back as a 265, or maybe even a 652???    OK, truth in advertising prevailed, and she's still a 256, waxed and ready for sale should I find my new Southport. Bay Bridge Boat Show on Friday, so wish me luck.  W

1 hour ago, MonkeySeaII said:

You're selling?!?!  I'll trade engines with you!

Hey, stop down and we can all go play on the bay for the day...   That's the best I can do.   Ha...  W

Stop W, you are with messing dyslexia my!

(- props to all those who truly fight through it. No pun intended... or was it? - that is my indecisiveness acting up)

15 hours ago, Wingnut said:

Hey, stop down and we can all go play on the bay for the day...   That's the best I can do.   Ha...  W

I wish I could!  Would be a great time.  Unfortunately, both of my girls are playing travel softball this year and I coach 2 teams.  So I won't be doing a lot of boating this year unless it's during the week.

5 hours ago, MonkeySeaII said:

I wish I could!  Would be a great time.  Unfortunately, both of my girls are playing travel softball this year and I coach 2 teams.  So I won't be doing a lot of boating this year unless it's during the week.

During the week is our usual boating time. retirement has it's advantages.

W

Am I, in N J the only person being invaded by ants this week ?  I have never seen such large groups of scouts come in looking for anything. Just on the floor.. Single file type. But I checked the Hot Tracks from last year. Nothing. So I set down 8 new traps. 1 looks like a all you can eat place. Moved 2 more next to that 1. Business is great there

Never saw so many in 48 years.  I did tear out all the root balls of a lot of dead foundation plantings.  No other insects .