Sign in to follow this  
Tuglife

Air pump cigarette lighter?

Does anyone know where the plug for the air pump is on sunestas? Its the cigarette style adapter. 

I mean where in the boat is the electrical outlet iself. Engine compatment? Help? I  cant find it.

I doubt it's in the same place on every single Sunesta ever built.  What year and model do you have?

I cannot speak for the 2015 model, as I think that is when they went to the new cockpit layout.

But on my 2009, there are two places you can plug any 12-volt cigarette adapter in to.  One is just to the right of the steering wheel on the dash.  The second is on the wet bar, right behind the captain's chair on the side of the wet bar.

Both have water proof covers you need to open to access.

12 hours ago, dsmacey said:

I cannot speak for the 2015 model, as I think that is when they went to the new cockpit layout.

But on my 2009, there are two places you can plug any 12-volt cigarette adapter in to.  One is just to the right of the steering wheel on the dash.  The second is on the wet bar, right behind the captain's chair on the side of the wet bar.

Ditto

The lighter outler was on the dash right in front of my eyes. Its right under the rocked switches to the right of the steering wheel.

On 4/26/2018 at 8:15 PM, dsmacey said:

Ditto on my 2018