watson524

I know I said I wouldn't use the head but....

5 hours ago, SST said:

My boat came with a porta potty. I never used it and pulled it out of the boat.  Currently, I just carry a big Turtle Wax car soap bottle which allows me extended stays out in the lake. Then take the bottle home and empty it. Then use toilet bowl cleaner to clean the bottle and its ready for its next mission.  To me, this is better than peeing in the lake.

That might work ok for a guy but......

I bought the boat with the head being one of the required items.   With the Admiral on board, 2 daughter-in-laws and 2 granddaughters, it is a necessity and meant to be used.  Makes a day on the water much less stressful for me!

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 9:26 AM, Jjlai724 said:

Guys need to sit as well.

But if you sit, doesn't that make the head a cock-pit???  Now I'm confused!  :tofunny:

22 hours ago, watson524 said:

That might work ok for a guy but......

Actually, it does work for the girls as well.  This device is different than what I was looking for. 20 years ago, I received an aviation catalog. In it, it listed a bottle for females traveling in a plane without a lavatory. 

This device is quite different from 20 years ago but is better. This device will adapt to any bottle......anywhere. 

https://www.amazon.com/Female-Urination-Device-Portable-Lightweight/dp/B01KUZT6R2

Edit: Add Sporty's Pilot Shop

It has been so long since I've received the catalog I forgot the name of it......Sporty's.

http://www.sportys.com/pilotshop/lady-j-adapter-for-little-john-pilot-urinal.html

I think the first listing would be better although not necessarily for you cuz you already have a toilet. But for others......

It is like an insurance policy, you hope you never need to use it, but when the need arises, it becomes your best friend.

One emergency in 26 yrs. Glad the policy was up to date.  Denny.

Use the head... millions of people do daily, you can too....

4 hours ago, watson524 said:

Uh yeah..... no.. Where are the ladies around here besides me???

You are the lone sitter...

On 5/24/2018 at 9:26 AM, Jjlai724 said:

Guys need to sit as well.

This helps with the initiation of male guests on our boat ... a 3x4" sticker placed where a guy would look if standing ... :D

HEAD%20WARNING%20SMALL.JPG