batsper

New to Chaps

New member here and wanted to say hi.  I've been lurking for a few months trying to decide on which boat and think we finally decided on an 02 Chaparral 240 Signature which we pick up tomorrow.  This will be our first cabin cruiser (I was against them initially until riding in one).  We had the survey done yesterday and it all looks good.  Anyway glad to be here and it looks like there is a lot of useful information on here.  

Welcome to the forum and best of luck with the boat.  Where do you plan on doing most of your boating?

Congrats on the boat and welcome to the forum.   A lot of good info can be had here.

On 6/1/2018 at 3:32 PM, Futzin' said:

Welcome to the forum and best of luck with the boat.  Where do you plan on doing most of your boating?

Thank you all!  We will be keeping it on Lake Conroe in dry storage.  We took it out yesterday for a bit to get familiar with all the extra switches (quite a bit more than our existing 18' bowrider) and are extremely happy with the new purchase.  

Congrats and welcome! I also keep my boat on Lake Conroe...see you out there!

On 6/5/2018 at 2:51 PM, robbo8199 said:

Congrats and welcome! I also keep my boat on Lake Conroe...see you out there!

Awesome!  Will keep an eye out for your boat out there.  Would be nice to meet a few fellow boaters as it is just my wife and I.