crc_3839

Chaparral's quality going downhill

We took delivery of new Signature 270 last July, and in past year we’ve had no problems. All systems are green and go. Well made boat and this is our third boat of this size and class.  Best one of the three is the Chap. That’s been our experience. 

Peace,

Joe

On 6/22/2018 at 9:51 AM, Mark Browning said:

Update. Since this was posted Chaparral has agreed to build a new tower for the boat. No timetable but they are going to stand behind the product per my dealer.

Looking forward to getting this replaced and back to enjoying the boat.:clapsmiley:

Well, it's now July 17th. I have been trying to get an update as to when the tower will be ready. Crickets..... Half the summer is gone and I still don't have a usable bimini top and the tower continues to deteriorate. Totally unsafe to tow anything and I have been taking it easy with the boat due to fear of it breaking or coming loose further.   Hopefully I have some news soon but so far it's been a long series of voicemails, pictures sent, an agreement to repair but no action.  1st contact was June 3rd.