Sign in to follow this  
Greg954rr

Arch Paint

Does anyone know where to purchase or what off-white color is on the Arch of a 2008 Signature 270's?  I have some paint scratches and paint bubbling up that I want to fix. I've talked with Cecil marine and they don't carry touch up paint, but he did give me the name of the company that manufactured the Arch. Haven't called them yet, but wanted to see if anyone has had the same issue and come up with a solution.

Greg 

Hi Greg,

Check the center cover plate under the arch as there should be a sticker with the paint color number. My arch was made by J&K and they said the paint used is a PPG product and to contact them. PPG told me the paint is a color used on fleet vehicles and only available in large quantities. What I did was take my cover plate to a NAPA store and have them computer match the color. I repainted the arch myself and it came out good but if I had to do over would remove the arch and have a professional do the painting.