Hi All,

I have a 2003 Sunesta  243 , I am looking to install the Sea Deck product but they don't have the templet for my model on file and I don't have access to boat to make templets . I know my boat has same exact floor plan as another model ….. it cross-references so to speak but I can't for the life of me remember the model  ??? Anyone know what it is plz ?? Thanks very much !! 

For the amount of what Sea Dek cost or even if you go with another company.  Your better off waiting til you have access to your boat to make a template and get it made to fit exactly to your boat.  

Even with the templates that Sea Dek may have on file, they send you a drawing of what it looks like with dimensions and measurement for you to review before you place the order on the actual product.

Not to rain on your parade but I would wait until you have your boat on hand and template it. There could be some slight variations between the models that might make you regret not patterning it exactly from your boat.

Don't know what level of perfection you are looking for but I priced the SeaDek pieces for my swim platform and it was $5-600.  The material (5 mm) was available in a 1 meter by 2 meter sheet for $160 so I made my own templates and cut out the sections with a razor knife held at a 45.  It's not perfect like the CNC router cut they use but I'm satisfied.  And I had enough left over to add several areas leading into the cockpit.

IMG_0831.JPG