Sign in to follow this  
Vokey65

Signature 240 Bimini Top

I just bought a 1996 signature 240. It came with a full enclosed camper top but its in very rough shape. All the zippers and seams and hanging on by only a couple of threads. All of the frame work is in great shape but i do believe i will need to replace the canvas. Does anyone know the best way to go about this? I like the idea of the full enclosure but i really would only require the bimini portion. Can i just buy canvas specific for my framework, or does it have to be the whole deal? Any help and advice would be appreciated. 

Here you go @Phillbo , the stage is all set up once again for one of your grumpy, old man, wise $^&, one-liner advise. :haha-7383:

That way you can get zippers or snaps. Or a combination if you like. I order zippers with the flap over them to keep out the rain.

You can specify where you want the panels to have zippers. If you want only a partial top cover sometimes. They will work with you to do it how you want it.

Okay Ill see if there are any in my area. Im very new to the Boating world so id imagine there are plenty of outfits that will work with me on accessorizing my boat.  

You can have the covers made as suggested or there are online com0anies that have them premade to OEM specs. One company is:

http://rnr-marine.com/

I have no affiliation with them but my friend got his there and was happy.