Sign in to follow this  
deltatango

1997 Sunesta 232 Carpet and Enclosure....FREE

Hi all,

This forum has helped me out a ton with my 97 232 Sunesta.  When I bought my boat, the enclosure and carpet were practically new in bag.  I stowed them in my basement and have never used them because they don't suit my style of boating. 

As a pay it forward to the forum, they are free to a new home for someone who can use them.  Pick up in Fredericksburg, VA or you can pick up the shipping tab.  These are pretty large so I'm not sure what the shipping cost would be.  The enclosure was offered as an option in the 97 year and zips onto the factory bimini turning everything from the helm->aft into a cockpit.

Fair winds and following seas...

5 hours ago, Bt Doctur said:

If it will fit my 220CC SR I`ll take it

Unfortunately, I don't have time to crosscheck the fit.  If you can confirm let me know.

I have a 2000, 232. 

I might be interested in it if BT Doctur says no and it fits my boat. I'll check and try to follow this post. 

We drive through Fredricksburg (17 to 95 S) on our way to L. Gaston. How far are you from 95 there?

I’d be interested in the measurements as well to see if it’ll work for my 234. If either Bt Doctur or cjm13905 don’t take it that is. 

Thank you!

Sorry guys, I've been working 11+ hour days the last couple weeks and haven't had time to go measure.  The 97 Sunesta is the side console model before the full windshield was added.  If your boat is not a side console deck, it will not fit.  The enclosure was designed to use the factory snaps which fit exactly around the console and walk through area.  I would only recommend these to someone who has an early gen Sunesta.

On 8/25/2018 at 7:24 PM, cjm13905 said:

I have a 2000, 232. 

I might be interested in it if BT Doctur says no and it fits my boat. I'll check and try to follow this post. 

We drive through Fredricksburg (17 to 95 S) on our way to L. Gaston. How far are you from 95 there?

Based on the pictures I've seen, our boats are the same @cjm13905, these should fit your boat.  I work in Fredericksburg 15 min east of I95 @exit 130.  I live in King George about 30 min east of I95.  If its during the work week I can meet you in FXBG if its on the weekend we can meet in KG.  If you come to KG you won't have to back track to 95 since you can take 301 from there.

On 8/31/2018 at 7:40 AM, deltatango said:

Sorry guys, I've been working 11+ hour days the last couple weeks and haven't had time to go measure.  The 97 Sunesta is the side console model before the full windshield was added.  If your boat is not a side console deck, it will not fit.  The enclosure was designed to use the factory snaps which fit exactly around the console and walk through area.  I would only recommend these to someone who has an early gen Sunesta.

Based on the pictures I've seen, our boats are the same @cjm13905, these should fit your boat.  I work in Fredericksburg 15 min east of I95 @exit 130.  I live in King George about 30 min east of I95.  If its during the work week I can meet you in FXBG if its on the weekend we can meet in KG.  If you come to KG you won't have to back track to 95 since you can take 301 from there.

Okay, will talk to wife about it. Next trip down will be the early Oct holiday, unless Florence causes a problem, then I might not need it. Will let you know.