21 H2O Sport

I am looking to purchase a brand new 2018 H2O Sport with Wake Tower.  The price is 42,840, and I was wondering if that price is firm or if there is any room to negotiate?  I've been told Chaparral puts a Nationwide "Real Deal" so there is no haggling.  This this true?  Looking for advice.

On 9/4/2018 at 9:40 PM, arreserve said:

I am looking to purchase a brand new 2018 H2O Sport with Wake Tower.  The price is 42,840, and I was wondering if that price is firm or if there is any room to negotiate?  I've been told Chaparral puts a Nationwide "Real Deal" so there is no haggling.  This this true?  Looking for advice.

I don't think you will find that they will come off much.  I have heard of some throwing in a few items or a token amount off, but for the most part it is as listed for the h20.  The '19's are going to be out soon (if not already) so there might be some leverage if the boat is in stock.  However, it is not like buying a car.  You can't simply go down the road to another chevy dealer in most cases.  The other issue is that you do not want to burn any bridges with your local dealer.  It is not worth getting a small amount off of your purchase to be labeled as a pita to deal with.  You will need to have a good working relationship unless you happen to be a marine mechanic planning to do all of your own service.   I would do your research on your dealer's reputation with local boaters / customers.  Good luck and enjoy.  

I appreciate everyone's feedback on this.  I did pull the trigger and pick up my new 21ft Chaparral H20 on Wednesday.  Munson Marine has a very good reputation for all the reviews I have seen, and the staff has been phenomenal.  They are assisting me with winterization for this year and storage.  I will post a photo when I pick it up! 

41706158_10102506553813267_8418471809552220160_o.jpg