e-Xtreme

Oil/foam dripping from outdrive

1 hour ago, Phillbo said:

If he's slow now why not go ahead and get it fixed instead of waiting until spring when he will be slammed? 

Yeah, and you might be able to get some shake down hours on it before winter lay-up.  If there are problems, then you have all winter to remedy.  Season is too short to have the boat in the shop.

On 9/14/2018 at 1:57 PM, Phillbo said:

If he's slow now why not go ahead and get it fixed instead of waiting until spring when he will be slammed? 

+ 1 on that, get it done now and get it behind you. A lot of times if you have things done in the slow or off season you can get a deal.  Denny.

As Wingnut has said.  Get that used oil & acids out before a long storage period. It can eat thru the bottom of oil pans.

Their suggestion -- they'll work on it during the slow winter months. The shop is heading into the busy winterizing season starting about now.

Our boat will be in heated storage.  I'd like to change the oil on it before the winter, but no doing that now unfortunately.

What body of water is that?  I've never seen such a cool color and clarity.  Beautiful.  Best wishes with the repair.  It'll be good as-new.

Almost looks like Florida or the Caribbean, but I'm guessing it's a very nice lake somewhere.  Nice drone pic, too.

15 hours ago, Curt said:

What body of water is that?  I've never seen such a cool color and clarity.  Beautiful.  Best wishes with the repair.  It'll be good as-new.

Just offshore of Sand Harbor, Lake Tahoe.  We're in about 35' of water, on the hook.  :)