Pogo Junior

Long Beach Shoreline Marina

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a marina nearer to my home and one of those I have toured was the LB Shoreline. Anyone had experience with this marina? I am interested to hear comments about security issues if there are any. The Cabrillo Marina nearby seems very nice and quiet but considerably more expensive. The LB Shoreline rates are much more reasonable but it is also closer to public access (joggers, bikers, park goers, etc). My concern was trigerred by a comment by another boat owner who moved out a year ago and moved somewhere due to the same issue.

Thanks.

14 hours ago, Pogo Junior said:

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a marina nearer to my home and one of those I have toured was the LB Shoreline. Anyone had experience with this marina? I am interested to hear comments about security issues if there are any. The Cabrillo Marina nearby seems very nice and quiet but considerably more expensive. The LB Shoreline rates are much more reasonable but it is also closer to public access (joggers, bikers, park goers, etc). My concern was trigerred by a comment by another boat owner who moved out a year ago and moved somewhere due to the same issue.

Thanks.

You're better off going to The Hull Truth forum and go to the Northeast section, you'll get much more response than on this forum which is just mostly a niche of members who own Chaparrals and most of them are lakers.  There are hardly any ocean goers like us (or barely a few) and so you won't get any information on a coastal marine or two here.  There's a slew of boaters out of Long Island and the New Jersey line etc.  You'll get much more rapid, precise and frequent responses there.