JP2330

1996 2330 SS windscreen

Hi all,

So, a sailboat with a big bow anchor smashed my windscreen.   Taylor (OEM manufacturer) says it is obsolete and not available.  Any idea where to get a replacement?

Thanks!

2 hours ago, JP2330 said:

Hi all,

So, a sailboat with a big bow anchor smashed my windscreen.   Taylor (OEM manufacturer) says it is obsolete and not available.  Any idea where to get a replacement?

Thanks!

That sucks, dam blow boaters ! :D

I take it you mean the glass windshield, right?  Is it curved or straight?  If the latter, a but easier but coloration might be an issue  (slight green tint) if the former then you'll need to get lucky and salvage a used one.

14 hours ago, Dennis A said:

@drewm3iTime for some sphere busting...

lol.  Spoke to him last week, he mentioned tagging along with us when we cruise Miami to Islamorada.  He's currently boat-less since he sold the Sea Ray for very decent $.  I can see them on a sailboat.

Funny story, we were out on Sunday and fishing in one spot and sailboats cruising by left and right.  Then a bunch of drunken clowns go by in a CC and they scream at a crew of people in a sailboat yelling out "you effing blowboating mutha effers" and they went off for a while.  Yuppies in the sailboat just ignored them completely.  Couldn't figure out what caused that since it came out of nowhere LOL. :haha-7383: