Pgeiser

Galley Faucet Signature 260

Has anyone replaced the galley faucet on Signature 260?  If so, does the refrigerator have to come out or can access be attained thru the side of the galley where I have a recessed storage shelf which I use for koozies.

Thanks, this is the only faucet without good water pressure and I am thinking the retractable hose has maybe collapsed.

Try cleaning the screens in the faucet.  They can clog over time.

The fridge doesn't have to be removed.  You can gain access by removing the storage shelf.

Thanks, screens are clean and I even soaked the entire sprayer assembly in CLR with no better performance.  I am thinking it probably has a collapsed hose or obstruction.

I replaced mine a few years back and its not very difficult.  Now, I don't know if the '96 is the same as my 2003 but to the lower left, as you are looking at the faucet and before you crawl into the aft area, there is a plastic cubby.  Unscrew the cubby and you should be able to look up into the hole to see the faucet and the water lines.  Replace it like you would a home faucet and make sure that you don't cross the hot and cold lines.  Make sure that, whatever faucet you use, the handle clears the cabinet above the sink.

Thanks so much, did you use marine faucet or generic one from Home Depot or other place.  If marine faucet, do you recall make or model

thanks, I am sure I have the same type of access point.

ITC Fontana Portofino was the original model on mine.  I replaced them a few years ago because the chrome was all pitted and dull.

I believe mine was the same as 951Tom.  Replaced it with a generic.  Cost issue.  Same chrome color and it still looks good.