Iraq 69

New H2O sport

2019 Chaparral H2O Sport 21ft 250 hp Merc. Ordered the end of September and it was delivered to our garage today. Can’t wait till spring for some fun on the lakes.

later

D697A8B0-1702-443D-B932-B8356263C471.jpeg

45E8EB60-0182-4610-B75D-6E6A8FD69679.jpeg

68F85F44-2B8C-4276-BE20-A7C712EF8ACA.jpeg

Way to be a wet blanket there Phillbo.  Thanks for the wonderful thoughts of things that may or may not come. We looked at lots of reviews and not all boats are perfect. Chaparral seemed to have the least problems and better than average customer service. I’m sorry you have had such a bummer of an experience with your boat

Marc

Nice looking boat and trailer! Enjoy it this spring, I bet the wait is killing you! 

I got a new to me 1999 2130SS LE this fall that I haven't put in the water yet.... Andbit's killing me. At least you can go sit in yours! Mine is 2hr away at my lake place. ;(

Sounds like a nice boat. It is supposed to be in the 40,s tomorrow so I am going to uncover and grab a beer for a “break in” drink. 

1 hour ago, Iraq 69 said:

Sounds like a nice boat. It is supposed to be in the 40,s tomorrow so I am going to uncover and grab a beer for a “break in” drink. 

Great stuff Marc!  Enjoy your new boat . . . long winter ahead of you!

And welcome to the board . . . though it's currently littered with judgers and tactless tools.  Hasn't always been that way.  Many valuable forum members have faded away, though some remain thank goodness.

There indeed have been some owners on here with H2O issues . . . many with upholstery issues.  That, of course, is not to say that all H2Os have issues . . . a foolhardy notion.  It's the displeased that make the most noise, not the content.

Does she get to live in the garage?

1 hour ago, Iraq 69 said:

That's the way to do it. Make sure you open one up and pour it all over so you get the first spill out of the way! Also a good time to see just how many cans those compartments will hold! Let's see some pics with Christmas lights hung on it.

15 minutes ago, Mi3sons said:

That's the way to do it. Make sure you open one up and pour it all over so you get the first spill out of the way! Also a good time to see just how many cans those compartments will hold! Let's see some pics with Christmas lights hung on it.

too right!

Watching a special on TV about President Bush 41 while scanning the website.  Phillbo needs  to take a lesson from Bush and many others, if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything.  I'm not sure why you would write that but it's discouraging that you try to rain on Iraq69's happy day.  He may have the greatest and best one they ever made, if not, he will make it that way.  Iraq69, beautiful boat, hope you have many wonderful times on it, I have the greatest time on the water and at the dock with my family, the grandkids love being with grandpa on the boat and they look forward to it.  I've always found that dealers and other businesses will do their very best to work with you if you treat them with respect.  Wishing you happy times on your boat!!!!!!

Hey guys,

thanks for the kind words and we agree on most things. The boat will live in the garage when not on the lake. We are waiting for the weather to warm a bit and then it will get a thorough cleaning and wax so it is ready to go in the spring. When it warms enough we will get the pics and post them. I know we will have questions and as long time boat owners we will try to help where we can.

Marc

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 7:40 PM, Iraq 69 said:

2019 Chaparral H2O Sport 21ft 250 hp Merc. Ordered the end of September and it was delivered to our garage today. Can’t wait till spring for some fun on the lakes.

later

45E8EB60-0182-4610-B75D-6E6A8FD69679.jpeg

Congratz,  Nice organized garage, too.  Far cry from my shop lmao.  Nice color, too.  Are you from Iraq or did you serve there?

I have owned 4 Chaparral boats, and they have all been great. Only minor stuff that the dealer and chaparral looked after. Keeping your boat in a garage will minimize issues with the upholstery and general wear and tear. Boats that are stored outside tend to take a beating. 

brick

Hey guys,

I served in Iraq from Feb 04 to Jan 05 at LSA Anaconda north of Baghdad. Support Operations NCOIC with 13th COSCOM from Ft Hood TX. Retired MSG May 05, 24 years

Had a 69 Chevelle when I took that user name while on another forum and just kept using it.

Marc

I also want to thank you for your service, we live in the best nation in the world because of our service people.  I never served and that is probably my only regret in my 68 years, thank you so much for serving this great nation.  

Thanks guys, it was my pleasure to serve this great nation.

Here  is a couple pics breaking in the new boat. Actually hit 40 degrees today so had to..... forgot to spill some so I will need to do that next time!

1618649A-220F-46DD-81F5-0ADE220A1157.jpeg

B47C9069-762D-424F-895D-6EE64807622F.jpeg

Congrats on the new boat, and thank you for your service to our country!  

We have a good friend that ironically was buying his 21 H2O at the same time we were buying our 247SSX...  Unfortunately, neither of us have been able to see each others boat (I am in Chesapeake, VA and they are in Annapolis, MD) yet.  We both have nothing but good things to say about our purchases when we talk!

Also, if you are on Facebook, there is Chaparral Group and an H2O group too. 

You will enjoy it!

Nice boat Every time I see a boat in the garage I miss my H20, I never had a big issue just with the fuel gauge

, just treat it well and it will return the favor