New H2O sport

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice looking boat there Iraq69.  Don't listen to any of the negative BS on here about the H2O's.  I, like most others here, absolutely love mine.  Its been a great boat for my family and I.  Its kind funny though.  I haven't been to this site in several months.  I quit coming here because I got tired of all the aforementioned negative BS.  Out of the blue I decided to stop by and check things out, and this was quite literally the 3rd thread I read.  What in the #$^% is it with people that feel the need to $h!t on someone else's parade?  I won't do facebook, and I don't really care for the giant boating forums out there either, so I guess ill just keep to myself again.  Maybe I'll check in again in a few months, but then again maybe not.  

Nice post TNBrett.

I do not let the self proclaimed negative people rain on me.  I try to tell itas factually as I know about a topic. Best I can do.

To NOT post any sincere advice  to one who is being taken advantaged of by others ?   I would always accept your advice & check it out. If I felt unsure about it

Post away and welcome back.  :)

Rich

Frpm a geezer on mrdications.

Congrats on your boat @Iraq 69  I like that the seats have grey on the sides. Mine are white & I end up with a lot of kids on my boat that can’t go more than 30 minutes without having to eat & spill stuff everywhere lol. Needless to say something got between the cushions & left a stain. I got my 21 sport in May & have about 50 hrs with no issues so far except an issue with it taking gas slow when filling. Thanks for your service & have a safe yet fun time.

2FBD33C4-45D7-4FA7-90BD-2652C5923D6A.jpeg

A side observation about which system is at fault on slow filling.  Near empty tank refill. If the fuel IN  is slow ?  Should only be the filling system parts. First few gallons will not be slowed down by vent blockages.

Filling gets slower near the end ?  Has to be a restricted vent part.

On 12/27/2018 at 10:53 PM, Olson070707 said:

Congrats on your boat @Iraq 69  I like that the seats have grey on the sides. Mine are white & I end up with a lot of kids on my boat that can’t go more than 30 minutes without having to eat & spill stuff everywhere lol. Needless to say something got between the cushions & left a stain. I got my 21 sport in May & have about 50 hrs with no issues so far except an issue with it taking gas slow when filling. Thanks for your service & have a safe yet fun time.

2FBD33C4-45D7-4FA7-90BD-2652C5923D6A.jpeg

In 8/18 I bought a ‘17 leftover 19ft h20 sport with the tower and 4.3l. Wish I went up to the 21ft but at that time there just weren’t many boats I liked but nonetheless The family and I (wife and 3 kids)  been happy with it since day one. Boat is white with electric blue, upgrading the stereo in the spring for sure! 

• 3 weeks later...

Beautiful Blue and white !  Love that color combo .   I purchased my new 2018  H20 21 Sport  in April of 2018 .  We put over 60 hours on the boat during the summer of 2018 .   I would love to attach a pic of my rig , but how are you all  posting/adding pictures on this sight when they limit the photo size to .49Mb size pics !!!   Who takes pics these days that are that small of a file size ??    I cant even add a profile picture .   I have had a few issues with the boat , and am not totally happy with some aspects of it ( while other aspects are great ) , but wont comment on the negatives on this thread unless specifically asked .  I was going to author a comprehensive review of my boat  ( after 1 year and 60 hours of use )  , in the near future under another thread .   We have had  a massive amount of fun in the thing , so looking forward to this upcoming boating season !

I know that I could only add some pics. I have not had the time to look at adding pics in the forum directions but need to so I can also add a signature pic. If you figure it out first let me know

I would be interested in reading your comprehensive review when you have time to post it. Be prepared for the “haters” on here to shoot heat rounds your way, just saying..........

Marc