Denny

Getting close to putting her to bed for the winter

New tires for her trailer, cleaned and hand packed bearings, adjusted brakes (drum brakes), chanced oil & filter, fuel separator, spark plugs, and greased all zerks on outdrive and steering rack. No lub change for lower unit this year, only 30+ hrs this year, will change next year when I put in a new impeller. All that is left is a light fluff and a buff, a little touch up paint on a few of her boo-boo's. Adding a little more canvas to her over the winter.

Things are looking a lot brighter, Cleveland boat show 17-21Jan, and Detroit's 16-24 Feb. So what if we still have 2.5 months of winter. It's like the holidays, in the blink of the eye, spring will be here.

The key to it is to stay busy, and don't be a clock watcher. 

Happy New Year to all,:party01: and above all be safe out there.  Denny.

Much obliged to you for the useful read! I never realized I ought to set up my trees for winter. I've truth be told, extremely as of late took in the significance of generally speaking tree care, Do My Essay and will add your winter tips to the list..

2 hours ago, DavidRogers said:

Much obliged to you for the useful read! I never realized I ought to set up my trees for winter. I've truth be told, extremely as of late took in the significance of generally speaking tree care, Do My Essay and will add your winter tips to the list..

Best post ever. Thank you for the insight, and helpful tips to winterize a tree. Proud to say you really, really know your audience. On behalf of all of the fine arborists on this forum please accept our bark given gratitude and we offer a long leafy branch so you can thoroughly pat yourself on the back for a root well done.