Sign in to follow this  
Hatem

SUPER BOWL LIII LA Rams vs New England Patriots.

Current Vegas line is:

SUPER BOWL 53 - Odds to Win
New England Patriots   -2½ (-105)
Los Angeles Rams   +2½ (-115)
Total Over/Under 58u (-115)

Who's going to win and what's the final score?  Post your predictions.  We have 2 weeks and I'm pretty sure the line will change slightly by game time.  Last time we did this someone did get the score right. 

Rams shoulnd't even be there. Worst no call I have ever seen......

20 minutes ago, tomnjo said:

I agree even though I can't stand Shawn Payton and was happy he lost!

It goes without saying that just about everyone in STL was hoping for a Saints vs. Chiefs Super Bowl. Maybe they could have a consolation game. Rams shouldn't even be there and the poor Chiefs lost their shot after they lost the coin toss for the OT.

On 1/21/2019 at 1:06 PM, MonkeySeaII said:

who cares!  Nobody wants to see the Patriots again!:)

Haha I hear ya.  Hang in there, it'll be over soon enough.  I mean, Brady is 41 years old.  But he did say he wanted to play until he's 45 so you might have to wait 4 more years.  :haha-7383:

On 1/21/2019 at 1:28 PM, tomnjo said:

You know, it'll be 17 years (to the day!) on superbowl Sunday that they played that infamous superbowl XXXVI in New Orleans in 2002?  Brady's rookie season against Kurt Warner and the greatest show on turf St. Louis Rams.  What an upset that was that started this unstoppable dynasty and how about going around full circle?  That's an amazing story in of itself.

Can I inflate the footballs ?  Please.

:mandancing:         :haha-7383:

15 hours ago, cyclops2 said:

Can I inflate the footballs ?  Please.

:mandancing:         :haha-7383:

I loll'd at this one.

screenshot_20190123_131726_6644d567247d6

Oh.... The haters will always hate. LOL

Remember when Dallas was on top for so many years and everyone hated them for it at the time? Then all of Dallas hated Jessica Simpson after she and Romo got together, and the rest of the world loved her for it.....

Football fans can be an odd lot

Philly fans are the WORST supporters of teams. YEA when winning.

BOOO  when losing.

Terrible people in the stands.

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 8:11 AM, Pops said:

Oh.... The haters will always hate. LOL

Remember when Dallas was on top for so many years and everyone hated them for it at the time? Then all of Dallas hated Jessica Simpson after she and Romo got together, and the rest of the world loved her for it.....

Football fans can be an odd lot

Speaking of hating on the Pats...

dxnvnt1woaaylbw_417657f3a0dd2dcc7f49df5c

Hey Louisiana, we welcome you to Pats Nation with open arms!  Hope we can exact sweet revenge for you but I have a question for the rest of the country: What the heII is wrong with you people?   WTF allegiance do you have to a goat with twisted horns? We're the militia that brought you your independence and sacrificed our great, great, great, great grandfather's blood to create this great nation! We are America's team, and @Pops, screw the Dallas Cowboys lol! It's the New England Patriots! Not some mountain wool body with hooves!? This is ridiculous! biggrin.gif

Line is still Pats at -2 1/2 but the over/under has dropped by a couple to 56.5.

Bump.

Let's go, it's superbowl week so give us some predictions.  Who's gonna win and what score.  @jeffk 

On 1/28/2019 at 10:31 AM, Hatem said:

Bump.

Let's go, it's superbowl week so give us some predictions.  Who's gonna win and what score.  @jeffk 

My predication; All time low viewership.   The over/under is 100 mil.  

13 hours ago, VAboater said:

My predication; All time low viewership.  

That would be highly improbable, even more like impossible according to this graph.

Statistic: TV viewership of the Super Bowl in the United States from 1990 to 2018 (in millions) | Statista

Will be at work during the game. Doesn't matter, I'm a hockey fan first.

On 1/25/2019 at 9:54 AM, cyclops2 said:

Philly fans are the WORST supporters of teams. YEA when winning.

BOOO  when losing.

Terrible people in the stands.

easy there old man!!  I was born and raised bleeding green!  There are plenty of fans of other teams who are just as bad or worse than Eagles fans!  We Eagles fans are passionate about our sports teams.

My call for the game:

Pats 31

Rams 17

Bad or worse does not cut it.   . I have   NEVER BOOED my home teams.  I cheer them on.

If I boo my home team ?  I am supporting the other team.

16 hours ago, MonkeySeaII said:

easy there old man!!  I was born and raised bleeding green!  There are plenty of fans of other teams who are just as bad or worse than Eagles fans!  We Eagles fans are passionate about our sports teams.

My call for the game:

Pats 31

Rams 17

Awesome, finally a score prediction!  I wouldn't mind seeing that.  That would be considered a blowout by Pats superbowl standard since every time they've been to the big game under Brady/Belichick, it's always been decided by 4 points or less, even their losses with the exception of 2016 against the Atlanta Falcons when they had that incredible comeback and won it by a TD in OT.  But that's also considered a close game.

BTW, did you see this crap?  lol, some numbnuts who works for a Pittsburgh TV station worked in these graphics in their sportsnews broadcast.  What a clown lol.  He got fired the next day.  :haha-7383:

DyF8HApU8AArM9W.jpg

13 hours ago, Mi3sons said:

Rough uneducated guess NE 28 LA 24

Yay, another prediction.  That's where I would guess, somewhere around those numbers.