Sign in to follow this  
Roady68

Buffalo NY Boat Show this weekend.

Planning on going to try and get a boat fix in to hold me over another couple of months.  The marina I slip at moved a couple of their larger boats tot he show, a Sundancer 350 Coupe and 300 SLX.  I think anyway, I will see this weekend.  It will be interesting to see what the trends are this year.  A couple of years ago it was pontoons.  Last year it seemed to be wake board/surf boats.  Anyone going?

36 minutes ago, Roady68 said:

Anyone going?

Went to the New England show last week.  Posted a few pics on the cruisers thread.  Nothing new really trending, just most of the stuff that's been around the last couple of years.  A lot of center consoles that seemed to have more interest than any other types.  Obviously they sell the most out of all boats so they'll always be hot.  There were some really cool pontoons.  West Marine had a booth which they haven't in the last few years.  Chaparral was represented by a Connecticut dealer and most of the models they were pushing were the newer surf/ski/wake and H20/Suncoast more than the SSX or other lines.  No Signatures at all.  Sea Ray's exhibit was EXCELLENT as usual.  Take some pics.