Jump to content
rbh1

Signature 350 Carpet

Recommended Posts

Quote

I just purchased a 07 sig 350.  Looking for cockpit carpet.  I see a few web sites that have the pattern, however they all show the two holes for the table.  It looks like in 2006 they changed the configuration to only one leg on the table. Hence one hole. any help would be great.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Call Cecil Marine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too bad they stopped making the carpets. I guess it is a good thing I got my replacement when I did. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would you know of any company out there that would have the pattern for an 07?  Seems like the the older one have the same patter except one for the table.  I don't have the old carpet to use for a template.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I checked snapincarpet.com and they only have the old version with the two hole cut out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Infinity luxury Woven Vinyl. Its the only way. Look at "better then teak 2" I will be buying it for my cockput this year. I've done my homework. Its excellent against wear and staining. Snapincarpets.com  should have. Double check or call them. Sometimes not listed online. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I spoke with two separate sales people at  Snapincarpets.com both advised they do not have the template for the 06 or latter with the one hole.  I find that hard to believe as it has been the same from 06 through  09 and continued with the Sig 370.  I also like the "better than teak II"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We bought vinyl backed carpet from Amazon. Took it to a local carpet cleaning business that does edging with our old carpets and they made us new carpets that fit perfectly!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Buy outdoor poolside carpet.  It is perfect.  Have it edged  as jdbragdon did.

Carpet is cooler than others. barefoot stuff.  washable if wined.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

good evening, I just saw your post and that you are located on Long Island,NY. I live there also and replaced my 2007 Signature 330 carpet last season.I was recommeded to JTC Carpets here on Long Island. i dropped off my old carpet as a template and new were made. fit was excellent and price very reasonable. Also used a new backing instead of the black rubber and new did not stick to deck. Very nice people. Phone # 631-277-5107

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, retiredguy said:

good evening, I just saw your post and that you are located on Long Island,NY. I live there also and replaced my 2007 Signature 330 carpet last season.I was recommeded to JTC Carpets here on Long Island. i dropped off my old carpet as a template and new were made. fit was excellent and price very reasonable. Also used a new backing instead of the black rubber and new did not stick to deck. Very nice people. Phone # 631-277-5107

Problem is the boat does not have the original carpet.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/5/2019 at 11:09 AM, rbh1 said:

Problem is the boat does not have the original carpet.

 

Make a template yourself and take it to a carpet shop.  You aren’t going to find an out of box solution for the missing carpet.  

We had new flooring installed in our 2006 350 without the old carpets available for comparison.  A competent installer should be able to make the appropriate templates for your flooring needs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Snap in carpets will use your template also and the carpet appears to be the same as factory original.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We own a 2006 350  Signature and have replaced the carpeting when we purchased it in 2013.  We used https://www.snapincarpet.com/, I think you will be very happy with their work.

We too have a one post table in the cockpit seating area.  Snap in did not have a pattern so I took in teh old ragged pieces and the owner, John, made a pattern.  They should be able to take care of you with your choice of carpets!

 

Bob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/23/2019 at 3:27 PM, rdlegacy said:

We own a 2006 350  Signature and have replaced the carpeting when we purchased it in 2013.  We used https://www.snapincarpet.com/, I think you will be very happy with their work.

We too have a one post table in the cockpit seating area.  Snap in did not have a pattern so I took in teh old ragged pieces and the owner, John, made a pattern.  They should be able to take care of you with your choice of carpets!

 

Bob

Bob I wish I would have seen your post sooner.  I would have asked Snap in carpet to use your pattern.  I paid a local guy a bit moor to make a pattern and supply the carpet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×