MiuTastic

Fake or original spark plug

Hello and good evening,

My boat is using engine mercruiser 496 mag ho, I usually use spark plug ACDelco  41-983 bought at marine shop which is very expensive, and recently I found we can buy it online at amazon too which is 3 times cheaper from marine shop I used to buy it. When the goods delivered to me I just make a detail check, just to make sure it’s correct like the original plugs, But there is slightly different at the packaging. I need someone to tell me whether I’m buying the original ACDelco plugs or not ,  because the old packing have the small “R” symbol  while new one don’t have. 

i don’t have the old spark plug image 

• Denso 5071 Spark Plug
Click image to open expanded view

Denso 5071 Spark Plug

by Denso

Price: $6.93 Free Shipping for Prime Members

Note: Available at a lower price from other sellers, potentially without free Prime shipping.

these are what i buy from Amazon - replace every other year and have worked great.

@delaney hello, may I know how good is it? Before I used this ACDelco 41-983 bought from marine shop about 20++ usd but I found at Amazon I can get about 6usd each , so I wonder if it’s fake or original the cheap one , the packs are slightly different from what I got from marine shop, there are link I show the difference 

8 hours ago, MiuTastic said:

@Iggy, hello, here is the link where I bought https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000C9MFL6/ref=ya_aw_oh_bia_dp?ie=UTF8&psc=1

my case right now is the packing is slightly different from my old packing , that’s why I wanna know it’s original or fake, on my post I did share the packs picture 

I was thinking that this was spam. Thanks!