Sign in to follow this  
CFG

SSX 337 refrigerator

2016 model. The refrigerator never seems to get cold. Should it or are my expectations too high.

it should  get cold.  if i have mine turned to max - anything on upper shelf becomes frozen.  something is not operating on yours

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 7:53 PM, CFG said:

2016 model. The refrigerator never seems to get cold. Should it or are my expectations too high.

You're expectations are not high at all.  You basically bought a boat that costs as much as a small house in certain states and you should have a fridge that works exactly like it would in that house.  It should get cold and make ice if it has a freezer.

Check the knob to make sure it's all the way up (I know that might sound silly to suggest but you never know) or it could also be a faulty temperature control.  Another thing to check is make sure the rubber door gaskets are not kinked and are closing tight.

On 2/26/2019 at 7:53 PM, CFG said:

Have you confirmed the refrigerator is plugged into 120v outlet, the 120v switch is turned on at the panel, and 120v power is going to the outlet?  Refrigerators are generally reliable and under normal conditions should last years.

On our 350, we are able to access the outlet for the refrigerator by removing the galley drawers.