Sign in to follow this  
cyclops2

Am I the only one offended ?

Lots of stores NOT WANTING to give out paper for any credit card payments ?  I need hard copies to prove a payment was done accurately.  I check their monthly statements.  What is next ?  No records ?

I haven't run into that yet but I'd be all over them if they didn't give me a CC receipt. I too use the receipt to verify the CC statement to make sure everything is accounted for and no unusual purchases. 

I love all these companies that push for paperless statements and save the world. To me its all about the company saving money and passing the cost of paper onto the customer.  The computer era has caused more paper usage due to untrustworthy operations.  That's why I want a receipt!

If you are referring to making a purchase and not getting a receipt I have noticed a lot of places give you the option of paper or email, but I don't believe I've encountered one yet that won't do it if you ask.  

A couple actually tried to convince me I did not need a receipt.  I do not trust electronic data entry people in Mongolia to get every key stroke right.  I sure do not.

I am perfect.     :funny-7327: