5 minutes ago, Denny said:

Lake Mead 05-18-19.  If this was normal water levels, they would all be under water.  Denny.

Looks good.  What camera are you using?

1 minute ago, Hatem said:

Looks good.  What camera are you using?

My Iphone. 

11 hours ago, Denny said:

My Iphone. 

I just upgraded my Samsung Android Note 3 to their latest Note 9 and I tell ya, interestingly enough it has almost all the same usage features but you would think it would be a lot more and better for $1,200!!!  Ridiculous.  Probably does I just haven't tapped into them yet.  But I bought it only because my 3 just wasn't charging anymore plus every time I tried to plug it into my laptop to download pics I took on it, it would say "USB not recognized."  I went into all my settings in both, the phone and laptop to see if there was something I reset by accident and caused this but nothing.  Then I bought I new USB cord and also nothing.  So when I got the new phone, I transferred all my numbers and information over and figured the new one would work easily with transferring pics over but NOPE, same thing!  Now it says "There are no files present at the moment" when there's at least a dozen photos in there. 

When I have some time I'll try to figure out what the #$^% is happening.  In the meantime I'm using my little Canon digital for pics and my 70D for videos but I don't want to upload those on YouTube and prefer something a bit more obscure, kinda like Vimeo.  I'm going to try to figure out if Imjur (which is what I use for photo hosting) which also supports videos and gifs and try to figure out how to upload videos on that which can be posted here.  If not, I'll try Vimeo like you since it seems to work well. 

10 hours ago, Hatem said:

I just upgraded my Samsung Android Note 3 to their latest Note 9 and I tell ya, interestingly enough it has almost all the same usage features but you would think it would be a lot more and better for $1,200!!!  Ridiculous.  Probably does I just haven't tapped into them yet.  But I bought it only because my 3 just wasn't charging anymore plus every time I tried to plug it into my laptop to download pics I took on it, it would say "USB not recognized."  I went into all my settings in both, the phone and laptop to see if there was something I reset by accident and caused this but nothing.  Then I bought I new USB cord and also nothing.  So when I got the new phone, I transferred all my numbers and information over and figured the new one would work easily with transferring pics over but NOPE, same thing!  Now it says "There are no files present at the moment" when there's at least a dozen photos in there. 

When I have some time I'll try to figure out what the #$^% is happening.  In the meantime I'm using my little Canon digital for pics and my 70D for videos but I don't want to upload those on YouTube and prefer something a bit more obscure, kinda like Vimeo.  I'm going to try to figure out if Imjur (which is what I use for photo hosting) which also supports videos and gifs and try to figure out how to upload videos on that which can be posted here.  If not, I'll try Vimeo like you since it seems to work well. 

I love Vimeo, and I love Postimage for my pics. Not to mention my Iphone 6