So after having the boat winterized, the moment I start it up at the dock it begins to squeal. 

Id like to believe there something else going on with the boat and that the fuel pump itself wouldn’t go bad by just sitting. 

Other symptoms, loss of power, clacking noise, trouble idling. 

Any other reason it could not be getting the pressure?

Boat: 2015 Chap 216 SSI, VP 4.3GXi EFI. Less than 50hrs on the boat. 

If water was present in the fuel ,the fuel pump will go bad from sitting. pull the filter and dump it in a clean container and look

But how would the pump go bad from not operating?  What part of the pump fails from sitting.  I've had my pump go bad on a race car I had... But there was a steady decline over the course of about a week.  I would assume that if water was in the fuel (seeing how there was no water in the fuel before I winterized it), that the new filter and separator would at least do their job until failure?

The filter was fine, seeing how it ran for all of about 10min and the pump was struggling within about 10 seconds of starting it.  I assume if it continued to run, there may be some indication of water.

The motors I winterize with the gas mix directly into the fuel pumps has never failed me yet. The ones that dont ,usually have problems with moisture in the fuel including running E-10 fuel. The fuel injectors are also prone to water damage .

With the sensors on the newer motor the "cocktail mix" is plugged into the fuel pump not sprayed down the throat