One of the LED courtesy lights in the arch of my 2018 257 SSX isn't working.  It came from the dealership this way (brand new).  They delivered it 40 miles for me, and told me they wouldn't send a repair electrician out that far to fix it.  So I can either wait until the end of the season, or I can try to fix it myself.

Does anyone have any experience replacing those LEDs?  Is it hard?  Where would I get a replacement part?  (I don't see them on the parts list)

Thanks!

IMG_5496.jpeg

that is very disappointing with the lack of service on a new boat. I have the exact same boat and have had similar small glitches, thankful the dealership has been very helpful here. hope you can get it fixed soon. 

1 minute ago, Raft-up said:

that is very disappointing with the lack of service on a new boat. I have the exact same boat and have had similar small glitches, thankful the dealership has been very helpful here. hope you can get it fixed soon. 

yeah, thanks.  It's even more frustrating than that, because I noticed it when I bought the boat - and reminded them that they needed to fix it prior to delivery.  Obviously that didn't happen.

• 2 weeks later...