Toddler

Wife Not Happy.....

Well, knowing that "The Toddler" was going to be sitting in the barn this summer and possibly next. I made a mention that it could be for-sale, Oops! I made an offer he made another, then I asked her, another big Oops. Well, the Admiral was not happy because I didn't mention it to her. Why was she not told, where are we gonna find another. 

Yadda Yadda........Sleeping on couch (good thing its comfy)

I have two years to squirrel away more doe for the next one. Just don't know what.

I'll still be around. Boatless in chicago.......B)

Matt

3 minutes ago, Toddler said:

Well, knowing that "The Toddler" was going to be sitting in the barn this summer and possibly next. I made a mention that it could be for-sale, Oops! I made an offer he made another, then I asked her, another big Oops. Well, the Admiral was not happy because I didn't mention it to her. Why was she not told, where are we gonna find another. 

Yadda Yadda........Sleeping on couch (good thing its comfy)

I have two years to squirrel away more doe for the next one. Just don't know what.

I'll still be around. Boatless in chicago.......B)

Matt

LOL. Ouch. Best wishes for a fruitful search. Could be fun. Perhaps keep her informed. Perhaps not. Either way, you’ll get something cool and fun, and be back on the water.

Second saddest day in a boaters life. I hope you found her a good home. I know that she will be missed.  Denny.

Monkey Sea has been sitting in the driveway for the month of June!!  Rain and travel sports are seriously killing my boating season!!