Sign in to follow this  
Hatem

Newbies, do you use your GPS to its fullest?

1 hour ago, ColdOne said:

@Hatem and @Iggy you are now “ignored users”

It was either that or leave the forum.

Sorry you feel that way about me. Oh well.....  just trying to see that good and correct info hits this fourm.

19 hours ago, Iggy said:

AGAIN, I am going to defend my self. This will be the THIRD time!!! I joke was said not meaning anything and it came out wrong!! I apologized than and you said the same thing about two months ago and I apolgized on that post. SO its three times now.  I am sorry! 

Sorry, but that's a bunch of bull @#$%@#.  And guess what (this is for anyone reading this and not just you, Iggy) I'm oviously not changing my style unless a moderator tells me.  Most curse word are blocked off anyway so who give a @#$%@# about that? 

Listening to the crying about that fact in that post that was made me nearly puke all over my laptop.   What a bunch of pansies to complain about something like that.

You apologized to the READERS for interjecting with your attacks.  You're communication skills lack considerably but they went down the crapper even more since you made it you and your dog's mission to follow me on several threads and show your ugly colors. 

But I understand, you're actually not like that and what's amazing to me is that when I first joined in July of 2014 and noticed you were from Winthrop, I said HOLY @#$%@# a local guy!!!!  That's great.  I approached you so we can meet, hang out a little and watch the 4th of July fireworks together and get to know each other.  You said you had plans already on the slip and was actually kind enough to offer me your mooring and it was great.  You showed up in your dinghy with your lovely daughter to show us which mooring and I'll never forget what she said when she asked you why my boat looked a little different from yours and your answer was "it's a bowride."  Never forget that and didn't even have chance to chitchat a little and you were gone.  I offered to payback for the mooring in anyway possible and you refused and I appreciated that veryy much and said to myself that's a standup guy.  Then that awful joke you spewed about my family right here on this forum the next day.   Even if is was a joke, you never joke that way about a person's family.  Most people defend their families to the death!  And if you apologized for that, or at least you never made an attempt that was as equal as wen you made that awful joke.

Apparently you weren't interested in developing a friendship and I'm perfecty fine with that!  It's ok, and I can respect (and actually appreciate that a million times.)  I share the same sentiment sometimes so it's understandable.

Yeah we all joke.  Joke about me anytime and I'm perfectly fine with that like what Clopadopadus did here:

16 hours ago, cyclops2 said:

Is Hatem really the Donald in disguise ?:D

Hahahaha, now that is funny!  Even though I would despise any comparison to that son of a...........................ok never mind but NEVER at my family.  

19 hours ago, Iggy said:

I am sorry

If you say so, apology accepted and that's the end of that.  Thank you.

1 hour ago, ColdOne said:

@Hatem and @Iggy you are now “ignored users”

It was either that or leave the forum.

I'm just curious why you would care at this point?  Didn't you, Iggy, Curt (which honestly, I can't figure it that one out blew me away and maybe someday I will) and that other member whom I consider inconsequential whatsoever that started the trend, all agree and SUPPORTED the following statement from that fraud who came back in under a different username so he can do all those capital letter mocking and attacks on me as if we're stupid not to know?

The misinformation in the areas that may affect person's safety and well being - use of life saving devices and electronics, proper electrical installations and danger of electricity and water, safe navigation and general boating safety - bothers me the most. As somebody else already implied elsewhere, Johnny Dangerously, has no place here.

There's only 1 person that writes in that manner and posts ridiculous pics on he gallery so to think he could pull a fast one on us street guys?  Hahahaha.  Didn't you and the others on that list agree and support and do that +1 or +1000 BS in agreement with that incredible amount of bull@#$%@#?  That total hunk of steaming pile of cow@#$%@# obviously directed at me? So why the @#$^#^ would you ever want to know anything about me at this point?  Aren't I a dangerous member and apparently this thread is so full of dangerous information from me that it should be CLOSED, DELETED, (preferably closed if it truly is dangerous information?!?!?!?!) Why leave dangerous info? 

CLOSE THIS THREAD!  IT'S DANGEROUS!  Let's see if that happens.

Oh BTW, before I forget, the only MEN AMONG MEN on here who handed this in the best way were of course @summerpenguin, @TexasPilot71 (thanks for your great information about the gateway hookup) and hopefully when I switch a lot of this info to the mods thread I'll show you some of the results) and I think there were a few cool posts from @brclark82 provided.  Other tan that, if the ones (besides the first one who agreed with the crybaby post I couldn't care less about that individual who actually supports censorship!!!  Censorship, man!  That's so un-American just think bout that for a minute) but you and the others, I see where you stand and will take that into consideration. So kinda bit weird that you asked that question.  Stay healthy.

Why the @#$^#^ is this thread still open?  I thought it contained dangerous information from ME and was the reason why people hahaha......excuse me for a second while I hurl a huge laugh I'll be right back............hahahaha, why people are leaving this forum?  I even asked @Chaparral Web Team to delete it for all you guys who agreed with that load of fresh cow patty?

th?id=AOR_15f1bac0187e6f24fa019ebef136fa

Better yet, delete it already AND ban my asss permanently from this forum so we can put an end to this BS.  Can't have DANGEROUS information lurking in the forum now, can we?

Go to the start of this forum and read all the dangerous, death-leading information I posted about using you GPS to its most! :haha-7383::haha-7383::haha-7383:

1 hour ago, cyclops2 said:

Rodney Dangerfield does have a brother.   Welcome to the site.   

Need a better name than that crappy one, just like when I came up with Clopadopadus for you!  What a classic that is and since you never complained about it, I figured you were ok with it  Something like "Hatem The Destroyer"!  Or The Wrecker! 

Oh and apparently I didn't plan my windlass installation well LOLOL so add IDIOT to that!  Hatem the DESTROYER WRECKER IDIOT!  MUCH BETTER.  :) 

You Boston guys should get a room.

I will bet one of you has an autographed picture of Plax and Eli, maybe Mookie Wilson too!

Go watch the football game!

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 9:02 PM, jeffk said:

You Boston guys should get a room.

I will bet one of you has an autographed picture of Plax and Eli, maybe Mookie Wilson too!

Go watch the football game!

Much more important than all of that is why is this thread still open?  Most of the threads I've opened have gone many pages and have been interesting ones so what happened with the moderation here?  I've practically done everything in my power to get it at least closed, but mostly deleted and taken away since it seems to contain WRONG information BY ME that can HURT OTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!  Go back to the start of this thread and tell me where I gave out wrong information that will hurt others? 

@Chaparral Web Team I won't keep bugging you but I really would like to hear from you regarding the awful events that happened on this thread.  And tell us why you won't delete it since it contains harmful information that I posted about how I USE MY GPS that could hurt others?  Even when I posted how I used a chart to get to a destination (the cove), I was jumped on ugly and nothing helpful for newbies was added to what I offered yet it seems ok with many around here.  Everything I posted I do, myself, yet I don't think a single one of those things has hurt me or killed me or even guided me to the wrong destination (which is what was implied by the tag team).  This was not a tutorial on the usage of a GPS like the tag-teamers tried to make it out to be, it was how I USE MY GPS and the features it contained so Newbies can see it and even participate.  Not one single newbie because they all got scared away by the way my posts were tag-teamed and attacked.  WEBBIE, you should NOT BE OK WITH THAT! 

Last time, I won't bother you again about this but I know that if you don't say anything or delete this thread, I'll assume that there is NOTHING WRONG that I posted here and maybe, just maybe I'll continue although I got a sick taste in my mouth from the pile of @#$%@# that was flung at me. 

Too bad @rjbergen you didn't post your post on this thread instead of some other one, but like I said, you were the only one who actually stepped up to the plate and said something.  It was almost like the moderators didn't exist whatsoever, but we know they do.