Jon P

Live Well

We have a 2019 Ski and Fish H2O and have not been able to fill our live well. How do you fill the live well?

Did you check to make sure the ball valve in the bilge area is open?  It's located right against the hull in front of the engine.   After that should just flip the switch on the dash.

Sorry for the delay in responding - couldn't get back to my boat. I couldn't find any ball valve. And what switch needs to be flipped on the dash - there is none labeled live well?

The ball valve is in the engine compartment right at the bottom of the bilge area, follow the line from the livewell to it.  IIRC it is the aux switch to turn on the livewell.  I traded mine in a few weeks back or I'd go look.

On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 2:39 PM, Phillbo said:

Are you sure you have a live well and not a ski locker? 

@phillbo if he has the fish and ski model he has the livewell under the rear middle seat. 

He also has a ski locker in the bottom of the boat as well.

Purchased a 2020 21 SSI OB Ski and Fish. It has a livewell under the middle seat in the back.

Per the specs - Built-in Livewell (70-Quart) with Aerator Under Rear Bench Seat

Unfortunately I cannot get it to fill with water. It does drain out if I throw some in with a pail.

I do not see any of the toggle switches on the dash that are labeled to run the aerator.  I have played with all of them and nothing happens. I see the ball valve in the back and it is in the vertical open position. 

Is there anywhere on line where I can get a manual that explains how it is supposed to work? Have only been out in the boat once and am happy with the performance but I am disappointed with the lack of manuals for the boat. The only manuals I received deal with the Yamaha outboard, gages and the stereo. Would really appreciate one dealing with the livewell and other parts of the boat.

I also received nothing on the operation of the trolling motor. 

Will go back to the dealer with all of this as well. 

Thanks for your assistance.