Jump to content

Is your Swim Platform Ladder Lid Broken - SOLD


Recommended Posts

Hi

If your swim platform ladder lid (SP67 13" x 13") is broken or in need of replacement drop me a line as I might be able to help you out. Now is the time to start thinking about these things with the warmer weather approaching and boat covers coming off.

Thanks

Paul

SORRY IT'S SOLD

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Don't forget that if your swim platform ladder lid is in need of replacement let me know as I can help you out.

Fix it before you winterise the boat and then all ready for summer next season.

Drop me a line and happy to chat about your needs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, PerthWA said:

Don't forget that if your swim platform ladder lid is in need of replacement let me know as I can help you out.

Fix it before you winterise the boat and then all ready for summer next season.

Drop me a line and happy to chat about your needs.

Mine won't clip.  When I removed the ladder to get rid of some rust spots and clean it and polish it, I could get the cover to catch the latch and stay shut.  Once I put the ladder back in, it wouldn't catch the L-bracket that the factory had put in.  Seems the ladder is just a bit too bulky to sit in that spot.  It's on one of my many "to-do" lists.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2019 at 7:18 PM, PerthWA said:

Don't forget that if your swim platform ladder lid is in need of replacement let me know as I can help you out.

Fix it before you winterise the boat and then all ready for summer next season.

Drop me a line and happy to chat about your needs.

I will never winterize my boat....80 degrees here suckas.  But I just cut my lid out of starboard, good enough for me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Thinking of getting the boat together and getting in early with your maintenance...don't forget if your swim platform ladder lid is toast I could be of assistance.

 

Thanks and stay safe in USA.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/9/2019 at 7:55 AM, Rwright1985 said:

I will never winterize my boat....80 degrees here suckas.  But I just cut my lid out of starboard, good enough for me.

If your really good and I am not there yet. You can router starboard and give it a real finish look.

 

This guy does great work and he stand behind it!   http://www.buckwoodcraft.com

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 3:44 AM, PerthWA said:

Hi

If your swim platform ladder lid (SP67 13" x 13") is broken or in need of replacement drop me a line as I might be able to help you out. Now is the time to start thinking about these things with the warmer weather approaching and boat covers coming off.

Thanks

Paul

Hi Paul, I have a broken SP67 swim platform lid. Can you get one and what would the cost be?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...