PerthWA

Is your Swim Platform Ladder Lid Broken?

Hi

If your swim platform ladder lid (SP67 13" x 13") is broken or in need of replacement drop me a line as I might be able to help you out. Now is the time to start thinking about these things with the warmer weather approaching and boat covers coming off.

Thanks

Paul

Don't forget that if your swim platform ladder lid is in need of replacement let me know as I can help you out.

Fix it before you winterise the boat and then all ready for summer next season.

Drop me a line and happy to chat about your needs.

10 hours ago, PerthWA said:

Don't forget that if your swim platform ladder lid is in need of replacement let me know as I can help you out.

Mine won't clip.  When I removed the ladder to get rid of some rust spots and clean it and polish it, I could get the cover to catch the latch and stay shut.  Once I put the ladder back in, it wouldn't catch the L-bracket that the factory had put in.  Seems the ladder is just a bit too bulky to sit in that spot.  It's on one of my many "to-do" lists.

On 11/6/2019 at 7:18 PM, PerthWA said:

I will never winterize my boat....80 degrees here suckas.  But I just cut my lid out of starboard, good enough for me.