Challenger604

Table Rock Lake

As this boating season is starting to come to an end, we have talked with friends about another lake vacation. We have all settled on Table Rock Lake. We have rented a houseboat for June 2020. Non of us have been to the lake before. We have heard good things. What hasn’t been talked about are places to checkout like the party coves or gathering spots as well as cliff jumping spots. We have rented the houseboat bear the town of Kimberling. 

We have rented houseboats on lake Cumberland for the past 7 years and the group wants to checkout a new spot. Hope this is the right place to post this and thanks in advance for your thoughts. 

Table Rock is our home lake. There are a couple very active Table Rock Facebook pages, best bet is to ask or join them as the above information has been posted multiple times on FB.

You made a great choice as Table Rock is one of the best lakes in the US!

We’ve boated Table Rock for over 15 years. In that time it has become one of the top lakes in the US.  I’d be glad to answer any questions I can.  We like the area enough that we’ve kept an rv near Kimberling for 6 years and recently my wife took a position managing a resort. Hopefully some day we will retire there. 

Thanks for the insight and responses. We are looking forward to this vacation as it’s a new spot for all of us. I’m sure there will be questions coming and I will lean on you guys for guidance. 

Send a pm if you’d like and I can give you my email.  I watch it more than here and am glad to help a fellow boater. If you’re looking for a beautiful lake Table Rock is hard to beat.