JohnZ

2013 330 Signature

I'm new to this forum - we just upgraded to this boat.  So far we absolutely love it.  We found one that was gently used and kindly cared for.

I've been searching through the posts and don't find much related to this model.  I'm wondering if any other 330 owners are able to share with me anything that I should keep my eyes and ears out for on this boat.  Any problems you may have run across or any of your experiences that I can benefit from?

Thanks to all in advance - John

that is an awesome boat! I have a 2006 276 signature that we love but will move up to that model in about 4 years when the price drops below 100k.  

I have the 290 signature which is actually 31 foot.  Just make sure you keep up with all the recommended preventive maintenance (Impellers, gear oil changes, spark plugs, oil, lube the prop and gimble bearing, etc. etc.)  Also, since yours is a 2013 if your exhaust manifolds and risers haven't been replaced yet, they're about due.  Usually anywhere between 5-8 years you will get on them depended on if you're in salt water or not.  If you keep it in the water don't forget to get a diver down there to clean the bottom of the boat and your outdrives every now and then.  I have to do mine every 30 days here in NC but she sits in salt water 24/7.  Excess growth on the bottom of the boat will cause her to not want to get on plane and will run slower/sluggish.  Other than that, enjoy my friend.   

On 10/11/2019 at 12:06 PM, vanhalen80 said:

Just noticed you are ND fan.. Our company had Brian Kelly speak at our  annual meeting 2 years ago.. Unbelievable motivating! 

Thanks for the thoughts - I graduated ND a LONG time ago and now have a son there as well.  I got really lucky when I stumbled onto this 330 - its just over 5 years old but looks brand new.  And runs like a top - and most importantly my wife loves it too.  What are you running and where?

I have the 290 Signature with two Mercruiser 5.0 MPIs with Bravo 3 outdrives.  I'm down by the Outer Banks of NC.  Spend a lot of time in Salt Water, as we do a lot of offshore fishing in my boat.