Blower size

Top 3 Best Vacuum Cleaners To Deal With Hardwood Floors

What makes the best vacuum cleaners for hardwood floors?

Hardwood floors have been favored in recent years for many reasons: the fancy looks they add to your home, the firm and solid feeling when you walk on them, etc. Because of that, the growing demand for vacuums is significant too. However, finding the most suitable vacuum kpjxDFy.gif Best vacuum cleaner for home - Top rated vacuum cleaners for your hardwood floor is not an easy task.

In today's article, we are going to introduce you to the three best vacuums for hardwood floors. Without further ado, let's take a look at these products!

Top 3 Best Vacuum Cleaners

Bissell Hard Floor Expert Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Canister Vacuum

When it comes to hardwood floors, the Bissell Hard Floor Expert is definitely beyond the best-rated vacuum.

It is immensely lightweight, which is in comparison with most vacuums in its class. You can carry it from one room to another without putting out too much effort. The brush roll adjustment button makes it easier to move between.

This vacuum also features a specialized hard floor tool to ensure no scuffs or scratches left behind. Additionally, the Bissell Hard Floor Expert has a compact design, yet, it still gets multiple heavy-duty features of vacuums, which are double its size.

What We Like

• Compact design
  • Washable filter
  • Easily assemble

What We Don't Like

• Clogging issues happen constantly
  • The power cord is short

E9nipSU.jpg

Miele Complete C2 Canister Vacuum

The Miele Complete C2 Canister Vacuum has gained renowned popularity on the market for its success when dealing with various floor coverings and materials.

Unlike other canister vacuums, this unit is user-friendly with six suction settings and an added foot control. They help users operate the vacuum with ease.

Also, this unit helps save your time cleaning since it has an extra-large floor head to extend the floor surface area while cleaning. What is more, this canister vacuum comes with a low-profile design that is easy to navigate under base cabinets and furniture.

However, you may find this T9F0ySY.gifBest vacuum cleaners on the market bulky due to its weight and wheels. In fact, they are the key to doing great work during cleaning sessions.

What We Like

• 6 suction settings
  • The power cord is retractable
  • Impressive suction power

What We Don't Like

• Bulky
  • A bit difficult to store

Pure Clean Robot Vacuum PUCRC25

LkMLedB.jpg

Now, we move to another best-rated vacuum cleaner for hardwood floors - Pure Clean Robot Vacuum PUCRC25.

This unit is considered to be more manual since it provides fewer bells and whistles than other robot vacuums out there. Nevertheless, it still received positive feedback for handling well on hardwood floors.

It comes with 3 cleaning pattern modes: edge, spiral, and random/auto. This enables users to customize the cleaning schedule according to the duty at hand. This unit barely has any programming features; you only need to press the button and let it work.

While this smart vacuum is specially designed to deal with hardwood floor applications, it can perform well on low-pile carpet as well.

What We Like

• HEPA filter included
  • Well-priced
  • Quiet

What We Don't Like

• The dustbin is small
  • Lack of docking port

Wrapping Up

All in all, hardwood floors are a significant part of your home that requires extra care. Nowadays, there are various options out there on the market, so choosing the most suitable machine might be a bit difficult. You should do more research and read customers’ reviews on different products, and I’m sure the right vacuum cleaner is waiting for you.

I hope you found my list today to be a good reference in your journey of finding the Best Vacuum Cleaner In The World 9ME3lZU.gif for your dwelling. Thank you for reading!

17 hours ago, kangnguyen said:

Hi,
can anyone tell me the size of the blower in the 1800 sport sst, after all the time I have spent in the dog-house you would think I would know the size of the blower 3" or 4"???  and any help on horn replacements that you all have done, I have seen all kinds of new horns to  replace the current defunked one in the boat now...  there are some out there that just drop in, at 6'7" 290 lbs it sure beats trying to replace the one that is up in there now.. 

thanks for any tips and help.

Mine is 3" on my 235 XLC, I think the 4" is for larger boats. 

Sorry can't help with the horn, I replaced mine with an air horn.  Denny.

The USCG formula of  2003 is measured cubic feet divided by 2 then add 100 cubic feet for the  minimum blower capacity.

So you are roughly 8 X 8 X 4  equals about 265 divided by 2 equals 133 .   plus the constant of 100.  Equals a blower of 233 cubic feet per minute. Pick the next larger most standard size blower.  Hose size is determined by the blowers. 

• 11 months later...