TampaMike

2006 310 Sig - Stereo Question

The sound has stopped working for my stereo. The stereo itself is fine. There are 4 speakers below and 2 up. Given that the stereo appears to be fine and ALL the speakers stopped working at the same time, I would assume there is an amp installed. However, I have searched the boat all over and I haven't found one. I have checked all the fuses as well. 

Does anyone know if a factory amp came with this boat? If so, where would I find it?

Can you access the back of the stereo?  See if the RCA outputs are being used, if so there is an amp.. try to follow that wire, it will lead to the amp.  if the RCA outputs are not being used is very unlikely you have an amp, 

Your head unit could still power up and appear fine and not be functioning properly.

Just looked at parts schematic for your boat, if you have the factory upgrade speakers you have a 4x75 amp associated with FWD cabin.  They dont show it but says 25ft rca cables used.  I would pull head unit and see where cables run then try tracing out that way.  Amps are ugly so should be hidden well.