Doughboy Bill

Prop for older boat

I recently bought a 1995 Signature 240 with a 5.7 350 V8 Merc cruiser. Since it's in the water and winterized, I can't look at the prop. I need to find what is the recommended pitch for the prop so I can get a spare. Can't find any manuals for 1995 240 models. Anyone know?

Bill, I would recommend Turning Point Props. They have a very good prop sizing tool....Also, iBoats.com has excellent information for determining  correct props.

What size is current prop?  WOT rpms?

I have never needed a spare prop in in 82 years.  But I have enjoyed eating & drinking the prop  money.  :D

My pleasure. I have forsale a 14×21 4 blade aluminium. Used 1 time on the local lake. If you are interested, I was doing my prop sizing and it did not give me the desired performance. Be blessed.

What drive ? If an Alpha with 1.62 ratio, then 17 or 18 inch pitch. If a B3 2.2 ratio, then likely a 22 inch pitch. This should get you to the recommended WOT RPM range. 
brick