NickG

If you’re interested in a Simrek Drive Shower group buy, Ive started one.

Tomorrow is the final day to order your DriveShower.

We have had 17 orders and almost all have been processed. So you should see a charge to your Credit card.

About 15 will be mailed out tomorrow (Friday). So you should have yours in the mail in about 2 or 3 days.

I still have 2 that I need to confirm the address and then they will be shipped as well.

Thanks Nick for getting this all together and a BIG THANKS to all who ordered.

Like I told everyone, if you have a question, please feel free to call me.

Thanks again 

Happy & Safe boating!!!

Chuck 

Had a few under the wire. I think we topped 20 for Simetek.  Between the Crownline and Chaparral owners, we’re doing our part to keep the economy moving!

18 hours ago, NickG said:

Had a few under the wire. I think we topped 20 for Simetek.  Between the Crownline and Chaparral owners, we’re doing our part to keep the economy moving!

:clapsmiley: Good Job Boaters!!!!

On 2/10/2020 at 10:10 AM, Phillbo said:

I've never seen a B3 run hot enough to chalk up.... 

I have.....

They work great..

Good job Chuck.

m

39 minutes ago, opendieforger said:

What is current pricing for B3?  Thanks Mike

Hi Mike,

$159.95 + $5.00 shipping. We pick up the rest of the shipping.

You will have to call me to take advantage of the discount.

Chuck

Meant to order last week and totally forgot.  Any chance you will still honor the group buy price?  I will order tomorrow. 

9 hours ago, Steve&Steph said:

Meant to order last week and totally forgot.  Any chance you will still honor the group buy price?  I will order tomorrow. 

Might be quicker to just call and ask. He’s usually quick to answer/respond.  Can’t hurt. 

9 hours ago, Steve&Steph said:

Yes, We will still honor the discount price. You'll have to call me to order 

6 hours ago, Chuck Simrek said:

Yes, We will still honor the discount price. You'll have to call me to order 

Chuck...  i am between procedures at work and tried to call the number listed on the front page.  I will be tied up for most of the afternoon but will try to call later. 

Got my drive shower yesterday, thanks again for setting this up.  Now I just wish it was boating season <_<

8 hours ago, brclark82 said:

Got my drive shower yesterday, thanks again for setting this up.  Now I just wish it was boating season <_<

Glad to do it!  Enjoyed talking to everybody.  

1 hour ago, NickG said:

Glad to do it!  Enjoyed talking to everybody.  

Come the middle of the boating season there are going to be some real happy boaters with their new drive showers in place.

Wait till the end, with no mineral deposits to clean off.

And not to forget the main purpose, to run cooler. :)   Denny

What is causing all your drives to run hot? I've been running B3's forever and have never had one get hot and chalk up... And I run in the AZ heat so the lakes are warm. 

Just curious...

In my case, my outdrive looks okay, but was due for a recondition. Being a single screw at 7000+ lbs, I feel that outdrive is working hard to push it, plus us and our stuff.  No shame in keeping her cool. 

2 hours ago, Phillbo said:

What is causing all your drives to run hot? I've been running B3's forever and have never had one get hot and chalk up... And I run in the AZ heat so the lakes are warm. 

Just curious...

Phillbo- I know in my case, we do a lot of longer runs up and down the intercoastal and before I installed one I would have the white chalk up everyone mentions. Installed mine 8-9 years ago and haven't had any white residue since. Maybe it's more common in salt water boating, then it is on a freshwater lake.

Greg

It must be a salt water thing. I run 40- 60 miles each day when up lake. Never had the issue... 

Everyone should have gotten their Drive-Showers by now, if anyone has any questions, please feel free to give me a call.

We're here for 'Service after the sale"!

To all boaters,

Have a Safe and Happy Boating Season and THANK YOU for choosing Simrek!

Chuck Cearley

Simrek Corporation

(352) 729-3093

On 2/20/2020 at 5:34 PM, Phillbo said:

Just curious...

I bet your water is much cleaner with fewer mineral deposits than we get in the Midwest.  I seems all AZ lakes are filled with mountain runoff instead of farmland runoff full of god knows what. 

My last boat had an alpha drive which aren’t known to run nearly as hot and I still got the chalky mineral deposits