cyclops2

New phone scam.

"This is Visa / Master Card Services "   

Me..........."Tell me more"As I lay the A I scam message on the table.

I find the scammers understand a guy sticking it to them.  By letting them waste time on my phone number.

Scammers are like bananas. They come in bunches.

As a former Draftee during the Viet Nam era, (yes I'm old) in basic training we referred to career military as "Lifers"  We use to hear the saying "Lifers are like flies! All they do is eat S%$t and bother people"  Now we just need to substitute Scammers and we're good!

On 3/3/2020 at 5:46 PM, cyclops2 said:

I find the scammers understand a guy sticking it to them.  By letting them waste time on my phone number.

I keep them on speakersphone as I continue to stay productive. I give them cryptic responses now and then just to keep them on the phone as long as possible.

On 3/3/2020 at 4:46 PM, cyclops2 said:

My favorite is the time a few years ago with I got the call from the IRS.  After about 5min of playing with them, they told me I had to give them my credit card number right now or they would send the police to my house.  This was in the dead of winter while living in MA.  I said, perfect, i'll make a pot of coffee so they have something warm to drink when they arrive.  I asked the scammers to ask the police how many would be arriving to take me to jail so that I made sure I made enough.  I eventually had to get back to work so I had to let them go.  :D