Sign in to follow this  
islandsunesta

New Upholstery

Nice looking job.  Now the obvious questions - who did it, where are you located, how long did it take them, was it a replacement in kind or did you do any upgrades/enhancements?

Thanks for sharing

It was a local guy.  I live on a lake called False River near Baton Rouge, LA.  He does it on the side, but grew up in the business and does a great job for a reasonable price.  The only thing I changed was the color on the vinyl on the door to the head.  It was white and I changed it to the brown/beige color.  He has had boat for about a month.  He said it would be complete this weekend.

19 hours ago, islandsunesta said:

It was a local guy.  I live on a lake called False River near Baton Rouge, LA.  He does it on the side, but grew up in the business and does a great job for a reasonable price.  The only thing I changed was the color on the vinyl on the door to the head.  It was white and I changed it to the brown/beige color.  He has had boat for about a month.  He said it would be complete this weekend.

Nice!  I grew up sailing on Lake Pontchartrain as a kid- we lived in Metairie.  Family moved out of the area and I've taken up my boating on the Chesapeake Bay and traded sails for twin Volvo's.  Loved my time in LA