ramoszx12r@comcast.net

Display name

5 hours ago, ramoszx12r@comcast.net said:

How do I changed my display name?

From my email to my name. 

Under account settings there is a field called display name.  You should be able to update.

1 hour ago, willbaker13 said:

Under account settings there is a field called display name.  You should be able to update.

Thanks for your response.  I see that but it will not let me changed it.when I hit edit I no longer see display your name.

1 hour ago, ramoszx12r@comcast.net said:

Thanks for your response.  I see that but it will not let me changed it.when I hit edit I no longer see display your name.

Sorry about that.  I did a quick look and thought I saw the "change" link next to it but you are correct.  Very strange as that is the logical place.  Might have to contact one of the administrators to ask.  Have peaked my curiosity now...

1 hour ago, willbaker13 said:

Sorry about that.  I did a quick look and thought I saw the "change" link next to it but you are correct.  Very strange as that is the logical place.  Might have to contact one of the administrators to ask.  Have peaked my curiosity now...

Yes that is the right spot. I will look for the administration. Thanks 

There is not a way to change it. We all found ths out a few years back, when the "First Sea Lord" moved to another location and couldn't move his Name. 

But he started over, so when "Shepard" speaks we all listen.....