Jump to content
ramoszx12r@comcast.net

Display name

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, ramoszx12r@comcast.net said:

How do I changed my display name?

From my email to my name. 

Under account settings there is a field called display name.  You should be able to update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, willbaker13 said:

Under account settings there is a field called display name.  You should be able to update.

Thanks for your response.  I see that but it will not let me changed it.when I hit edit I no longer see display your name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ramoszx12r@comcast.net said:

Thanks for your response.  I see that but it will not let me changed it.when I hit edit I no longer see display your name.

Sorry about that.  I did a quick look and thought I saw the "change" link next to it but you are correct.  Very strange as that is the logical place.  Might have to contact one of the administrators to ask.  Have peaked my curiosity now...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, willbaker13 said:

Sorry about that.  I did a quick look and thought I saw the "change" link next to it but you are correct.  Very strange as that is the logical place.  Might have to contact one of the administrators to ask.  Have peaked my curiosity now...

Yes that is the right spot. I will look for the administration. Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is not a way to change it. We all found ths out a few years back, when the "First Sea Lord" moved to another location and couldn't move his Name. 

But he started over, so when "Shepard" speaks we all listen.....

 

 

.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...