Bravo 3 impeller change questions

Boat is new to me.  I had a mechanic sea trial it before storage last season and he said the ECM had a code stored suggesting it could use a new impeller.  No alarms or overheating though.  

So I have the pump pulled and split.  Impeller is getting changed even though it seems to look pretty good.  I am wondering about the scratches in my housing though.  Is there a spec on what is acceptable?  My finely calibrated finger (only partly kidding) tells me the drive side scratches are 0.1-0.2mm and the back side is 0.2-0.3mm deep.  Is this ok??  Picture of it is included below.  

This is on a 6.2L MPI, S/N 1A301305 and my pump has the brass housing.  Could someone verify the impeller part number I need?  My local stores are closed so I need to source it on the internet and want to make sure I get the correct part.  I have seen https://www.mercruiserparts.com/ suggested for part look up but my experiences with it so far have not exactly inspired confidence.  I have also seen some recommend getting an impeller ‘kit’ as apposed to just an impeller but I cant find one listed on that site.   What is included with the kit, is it something I should consider, and what is the part number???

Pic: https://imgur.com/a/jyk4YsR

Thanks for the replies.  I did some more digging on my end and I think I figured it out.

New plastic housing kit with stainless wear plate part number 862776A01

and impeller kit part number 47-8M0104229

Please let me know if this does not look right, otherwise I should be set.

I use the plates supranut uses after i was experiencing low water pressure and a grooved brass housing years ago. They work fantastic and after 500 hours they started to get grooved a tiny so i just filled them with silver brasing rod. I have over 700 hours on the plates and i replace the impeller every other year.

8 hours ago, Kerpit said:

I use the plates supranut uses after i was experiencing low water pressure and a grooved brass housing years ago. They work fantastic and after 500 hours they started to get grooved a tiny so i just filled them with silver brasing rod. I have over 700 hours on the plates and i replace the impeller every other year.

I too do the brass overlay and re-machine to save the vintage Bravo pumps. Zero issues, and I keep a shaft/seal kit on hand as they seem to go around 400 hours.  W

I just keep the seals on board and use higher rated skf 6203 bearings with polyurea grease. They seem to be lasting much longer than the oem set so i ordered a spare set!

1 hour ago, TexasPilot71 said:

How in the world would the ECM think you need a new impeller?  Especially one that looks as good as the one in your photo.  Something doesn't make sense.

He didn’t say specifically what he saw, but he mentioned that it looked like it might need a new impeller as he was watching his scan tool.  I was already planning to replace it so I didn’t bother asking for details.

The blades have set and the housing is scratched so it does not seem all that unreasonable to me.

1 hour ago, brirei said:

Interesting.  What do you use to elongate the bracket, noted here?  A washer?

Wearplate_pump_ml.jpg

That hole in the bracket that is not pictured gets elongated.  The plate makes the pump slightly longer.

4 hours ago, Dustin Mustangs said:

He didn’t say specifically what he saw, but he mentioned that it looked like it might need a new impeller as he was watching his scan tool.  I was already planning to replace it so I didn’t bother asking for details.

The blades have set and the housing is scratched so it does not seem all that unreasonable to me.

Ahhh, gotcha!  I thought you meant there was a code.  If temps were high or pressure low while running, I understand.  Thanks for the clarification!

20 hours ago, Dustin Mustangs said:

That hole in the bracket that is not pictured gets elongated.  The plate makes the pump slightly longer.

10-4, ty!