1999 Chaparral 2135ss Boat Cover Needed

I'm was unable to find a cockpit cover for a 2135SS/235SSi from RNR unfortunately. Your next best bet will be to ask for a quote from Ameritex, which is where RNR sources them from anyway if I'm not mistaken. Otherwise you'll have to go custom. If you're in the Baltimore area let me know I have a great canvas guy with reasonable prices and extremely quick turnaround. 

On 5/13/2020 at 12:44 PM, JGuilesBand said:

I'm was unable to find a cockpit cover for a 2135SS/235SSi from RNR unfortunately. Your next best bet will be to ask for a quote from Ameritex, which is where RNR sources them from anyway if I'm not mistaken. Otherwise you'll have to go custom. If you're in the Baltimore area let me know I have a great canvas guy with reasonable prices and extremely quick turnaround. 

Oooh! I live on a river off the Patapsco! Who is your canvas guy?

Mike Fierstein at M&M Boat Sales and Service here is their contact info:

Shop: 410-391-2333

Cell: 410-627-7818

I found these guys last year. I couldn't get other canvas shops to even return my calls. They got me in and out in 3 days and the workmanship was excellent. 

On 5/19/2020 at 10:28 AM, JGuilesBand said:

Mike Fierstein at M&M Boat Sales and Service here is their contact info:

Shop: 410-391-2333

Cell: 410-627-7818

I found these guys last year. I couldn't get other canvas shops to even return my calls. They got me in and out in 3 days and the workmanship was excellent. 

Great! A referral is always best!

Thanks a bunch!