Power Tower Wakeboard Racks

I am looking to install wakeboard tower racks to my 2020 237 SSX with power tower.  Most racks are for polls and I am having problems finding a mount for the power tower.  I was docked at a marina this week and saw a boat with some installed, made specifically for Chaparral's power tower.  However, I cannot identify the maker.

Hoping someone can help me identify who makes these wake tower racks (pictured), DB?  I looked up DB and DL3 and cannot find any website or manufacturer under that name. Anyone know the manufacturer or an online retailer that sells them? 

DB Wake Rack.jpg

I think I'm looking for the same thing, although I can't seem to open the image you attached.   The EFX towers have 2 small holes that require some kind of arm to be installed and then the racks have room to pivot.   Can't find anything by googling.  

Update:  These are Diamondback Marine wake board racks --> http://diamondback-marine.com/.  It looks like they are OEM on the H20 surf models --> https://www.alliancewake.com/gear/2019-chaparral-23-h20-surf/.

Unfortunately, I cannot find any retail site that sell DB's rack online.  I've reached out to DBAmerica directly asking for a lead and will update the thread if I hear back.

I have Monster racks on mine. Never had racks before, but I mostly like them. They are easy to turn around when docking or trailering, keeps them from sticking out. 
only issue I had was getting the to stop slipping. They’d be tight, but as the day went they would slowly start moving on the rack. I used a little weather stripping and no more issues. 

The mounts are made by diamondback specifically for Chaparral and the only way to get them is thru your dealer. They are a $2000 option from the factory so $750 per side sounds about right after you factor in standard discounts from MSRP.

I reached out to my dealer a couple of days ago to inquire about this. The parts guy said they would have to email Chaparral my HIN to find out what wakeboard racks they could supply. he called me back yesterday afternoon and said they were $4600! Dude must be out of his mind. He told me it was a Triton swiveling mount, which after enough research seems to be something offered by Roswell Marine. Nothing on their site confirms what the parts guy said. I think their parts guy is way off the mark here...I could have a machinist make a universal bracket for a fraction of that and then buy another brand. Seems like Chaparral has this on some sort of lockdown to keep the aftermarket options at bay.

Believe it or not the Roswell Triton board racks were in fact a $3838 option in 2018 so the cost they quoted you is correct. They got rid of that as an option in 2019 probably because no one ordered it because of price. 

Although you should also have the option of the cheaper diamondback racks at the $2000 price.  If you tell me which tower you have I can verify that info for you.

PS, I have no idea why the Roswells are so much more I just know that’s what they cost 

Yeah you should have the option of the $2000 Diamondback in addition to the $4000 Roswells...if that price sounds more reasonable give that info to your dealer and he should be able to order them for you.

For 2, the total with taxes was $2,077.94.  You can purchase these as individuals or a set of 2, it would pretty much be half the price of the two if you wanted just one, there wasn't a bundle price. 

I am picking mine up locally, so my total did not include shipping.

• 4 months later...

Yes, you can wake board using the tie off on the tower.  It was built to pull a wake boarder and offer a higher attachment point to pull the boarder out of the water easier and allow for jumps, etc.  My 17 yo wakeboards all the time off mine.