Engine size, is it big enough 246 ssi?

Been looking for a new boat and ran across a 2019 246ssi with a 6.2 300hp, Dp setup.  This boat will be a boat we keep for a number of years and plan on using it for tubing, skiing, wakeboarding and cruising.  The load will probably be 2 adults and 2 kids most of the time,  but as the kids get older that could change as well.

The boat is located a few hundred miles or I would test drive it myself.

That will be plenty of power for what you are looking to do.  They should be willing to sea trial it for you so you can get a feel for the power it has. 

Never buy used or NEW  with out a long enough test ride. NO deposit is required ever. The owner or sales man is with you.  They can not afford the expense of a test ride ?  That is Their  problem.  Do your require a car dealer to give you a deposit when they test ride your trade in ?

Send a trusted boat friend with expense money for doing the test for you.  

I have a mechanic friend that I NOW send to check out anything.  I am really aging & loosing it on a boat inspection.  We settle up all expenses at a great dinner.