Sign in to follow this  
Mustang

Chaparral customer support phone number?

Hi,

I’d like to get information that I think only Chaparral corporate would know, but there’s no way to contact them from what I’ve seen.  They just say to contact the dealers for everything.

The reason why I need the info is because my dealer isn’t being very responsive.  We just bought a 2015 257 SSX SE and there are several issues that I need help with.

I want to check the wiring for the garmin unit, but it’s flush mounted and I don’t know how to access it.  Trying to access from beneath the helm doesn’t provide enough access so I’m left with pulling the unit from the front.  Frustrating to not have the company who made the boat not have anyone available for owner help.

Also, I wanted to know if the boat originally came with series 27 batteries or 24’s.  None of the manuals state what type of battery they should use, but the trays are size 27.

Just frustrated with the experience 

On 6/1/2020 at 11:38 AM, Mustang said:

Hi,

I’d like to get information that I think only Chaparral corporate would know, but there’s no way to contact them from what I’ve seen.  They just say to contact the dealers for everything.

The reason why I need the info is because my dealer isn’t being very responsive.  We just bought a 2015 257 SSX SE and there are several issues that I need help with.

I want to check the wiring for the garmin unit, but it’s flush mounted and I don’t know how to access it.  Trying to access from beneath the helm doesn’t provide enough access so I’m left with pulling the unit from the front.  Frustrating to not have the company who made the boat not have anyone available for owner help.

Also, I wanted to know if the boat originally came with series 27 batteries or 24’s.  None of the manuals state what type of battery they should use, but the trays are size 27.

Just frustrated with the experience 

The chartplotter can be removed by popping its bezel off which should reveal screws. 

Use the biggest batteries you can fit.

Companies build & sell to dealers. They really do not want to help you with anything that was sold used.  They do not make money  doing that 

Another dealer ?  A marina.  One    that has a good reputation within driving distance.