Help! I had problems with the battery switch

I always turn the switch of when it not in use. In yesterday afternoon, when I went for a swim break, I noticed I could turn it on easier than normal but after I turned it off for a while, it died. What happened to it? Should I buy the new battery switch? It's just a year old.

The same thing happened to me. The back of my Blue Sea switch fell apart. They replaced it with an updated version at no cost. Make sure you disconnect the batteries before removing the switch, wires connected to the rear of the switch might be loose.

8 minutes ago, Mike226 said:

The same thing happened to me. The back of my Blue Sea switch fell apart. They replaced it with an updated version at no cost. Make sure you disconnect the batteries before removing the switch, wires connected to the rear of the switch might be loose.

Had the same issue with mine.  It's a known design flaw. 

Where is quality on a simple part ? Good Grief Charlie Brown !!

The boat controls are now thousands of computer parts.  What is their reliability and their input sensors ?

Is the computerized boat really to find any possible way a owner has unknowingly violated the warranty ?  Then refuse to repair the problem ?