Sign in to follow this  
NelsonCoish

2003 280 Sig Cruiser Trailer bunk spacing/setup

Just wondering if anyone can help me with trailer setup for an 03 280 signature. I kept my trailer from my 2665 bayliner and wanted to set it up for the chap..  Any info would help.  Bunk spacing etc..  pic??  thanks in advance!!

Not sure if it helps, but for my 280ssi I looked online for every pic I could find of one on a trailer. I still had to make some adjustments to the front bunks in the water but was pleased with the back bunk placement and balance. 

Ruler, pencil and paper. At a boat dealer.  Take several pictures.

The data you need should come from Chaparral directly. Anything else could be approximation, estimation, or just plain wrong.

Try prying the hull/trailer data sheet for your MY from them. This is an example for MY 2007 hull/trailer data sheet, somebody else might have use for it.

The chart is for 2007 boats and not likely to represent your boat's dimensions as Chaparral changed hull designs and models around 2005/2006.

WTH, working on adding the picture, please wait, processing, grrr!!! Getting an image to and from the local gallery here sucks, but here it is:

large.2007_Chaparral_ALL_Hull_Data.jpg.f